Sunday, March 3, 2013

Star Wars for the first time!

So this past week, my husband decided to borrow the Star Wars series from some neighbors in our ward. So far we have watched the first 2 movies that are from years ago. This is my first time ever watching the series! I had only seen Episode 1 before, which is horrible!! After that I haven't had any desires to see anymore! My husband would tell me how good these movies are.. all except for Episode 1. So I decided I will try to watch these movies with him and we'll see how I like them. The first 2 movies so far have been pretty good! It's pretty old, but for being a movie all the way back then, it was pretty impressive! A lot better than Episode 1! So that has been my recent media that I've been involved in.

1 comment:

  1. Kassi. StarWars is my life. I can't believe you hadn't seen them. Seriously, I can't believe it. You're definitely in for a treat!

    ReplyDelete