Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Hunger Games

The Hunger Games is my favorite book... it is just so good! I haven't even read too many books because when I was growing up I didn't really have time or I would get bored as I was reading. But since I started college, I have learned to love to read! Especially in the summers because during the school year I still don't really have time to read whatever book I want. But last summer, the summer after my mission, I read all of the Hunger Games books and I loved them! I couldn't even put them down! The characters are great and it really explains the whole story. I really grew to love Katniss, the main character and her life story was so interesting to me! It was very different from the lifestyle I've grown up in, but that's probably why it was so interesting! I won't tell the story of the book in case some haven't read it, but if you haven't read it, make sure you do!! 

4 comments:

  1. I love the Hunger Games! It is such an interesting and different concept compared to most of the books out there right now. I couldn't put them down either. The first one is the best but the second is pretty good as well. I did not like the third one as much though, I was kinda disappointed, but still interesting and compelling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read almost the entire thing on a flight to England - it definitely draws you in! And I agree with Kelly, the 3rd one was pretty wretched!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the book after i watched the movie! But I did love both :) still need to read the other two

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read these books so bad! I've heard the movie is pretty good compared with the book, but I still think that it is so much better to read the book than to watch the movie :)

    ReplyDelete