Thursday, February 7, 2013

The Bachelor


The Bachelor this week was really good! The first day in Montana ended up being pretty difficult for Sean. However, the second day in Canada went really well! I won't tell you who stays or who goes because I don't want to ruin it for you, but I was pretty happy with those that stayed. The only thing I can't understand about The Bachelor is how the girls handle it. He kisses them all every day pretty much and that would just be so hard!! I would have a really hard time falling for someone who is not only dating me, but lots of other girls as well! But other than that.. it's a great show! :)


 

This is one of the girls that is still on The Bachelor.. Leslie! She is super cute and very real. I like her a lot and I hope she stays for awhile longer!! 

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen the Bachelor but I have heard much about it. It's interesting that you say Leslie is very "real." I've heard from many sources that reality TV shows are very contrived to create more drama than you think there is. My professor said they even Photoshop the weather at times to add to the drama. Who knew?! I didn't even know that was possible. Anyway, I would love to spend a day on the set of one of these shows to see just how much is contrived and how much is real.

    ReplyDelete